BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Open Day...

The time has come, it's open day! Die lor, my result is really bad... Oh yea! I would like to wish...
Happy Birthday Pn. Roslinda!
It was funny that when we were signing our signature... Suddenly she pop out ask us to keep quiet (Well, our class is pretty noisy that time). We were trying to hide the birthday card by standing in front of the birthday card and like act nothing lol... Then after we're done, we make noise until she came and we sang birthday song. Haha... By the way, here are some photos I took this morning~

Wow! It is such a big birthday card~


Signature by 5Sc5 and some not related fella LOL

My crazy classmates =P



Mmm~ It is such a nice cake~ Too bad, it is not vanila flavor LOL



Happy Birthday~!

Look here and SMILE!

Finally~ It's time to distribute cake~

After that, we got Bio class to attend... Finally, chapter 3 finish... Tomorrow she will be teaching chapter 4, which is Reproduction (I guess most of the boys will be interest of it LOL)... It's recess time now... Well, I didn't eat anything cause I just don't feel like eating... Anyway, it's 10 a.m. Open Day started... Anyways, I get 5 9G... Which is really bad... I just can't believe my position in class is 40/41... This is the worst result I ever get... =(

My dad seem disappointed and my mom will surely nag me... What can I do? Why I'm so lazy? Is it I need my parents to force me to study or friends to motivate me? Please~ I MUST CHANGE!! I MUST STUDY!! FOR SPM!! FOR MY FUTURE!! (I know it sound a little bit fake here but... I must really change...)

Anyways... I have to go out for dinner... Bye~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg u! STUDY LA! still wan play play meh? u dun wanna disappoint daddy and mommy rite? so start study or nt u will regret =.=

Toh Jun said...

Starting~