BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Hey...

It's been a while I did not blog... Sorry for that, I'm just lazy to blog these days.

Well, today is just another normal day. Perhimpunan, our class won "The Cleanliness Class" title and some speech by teachers, prefects, students and Headmaster. After this is English lesson, Pn. Usha is absent as well Add Maths teacher, Pn. Nor Hamishah which is after English lesson. Later on, is recess then computer class, boring as usual... Chemistry period now, Pn. Noorazlina is absent. The Physics class, just normal...

I don't know what more to write... I realise any post I write is almost the same... It's like daily report or whatsoever. Sorry if my blog is boring to you to read. I need to do homework now, Bye~!

2 comments:

Evo said...

Open day very scare la.

Toh Jun said...

Lol... I also scare la