BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SPM Trials review 1

Today exam is BM1 and BM2... I kinda happy for BM1 cause I manage to finish both karangan but the Bahagian B karagan not enough words. As for BM2, I think it's a bit hard... But most of my friends say it's easy. Well, at least I manage to finish both novel question and I'm totally flung in peribahasa. I can't remember most of the peribahasa meaning. So, I just hope my BM can score credit. That's only a small request... Please let me get at least C~

Tomorrow exam will be BI2, BI1 and SEJ1. Oh my god! History... I don't think I can remember any points... About English, I not so scare about it... Only worry about essays... Anyways, good luck guys for taking SPM or SPTM trials. I have to read History... Bye~!

0 comments: