BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SPM Trials review 2

Today exam is BI2, BI1 and SEJ1. BI2 is pretty easy, I can answer all the question except the novel part. That part I answer half only, without conclusion... Then BI1, report came out in part A. I forgot the format of it and I just simply write and part B, I choose the question "What will you do If you have super powers?". For that question, I just simply crap about if I have powers like spiderman, superman and etc. Haha, I feel a bit silly when writing this essays and again... I completed my part B essays with not enough words. SEJ1... I think I tembak most of the question, I was looking for answer which is logic then I just circle it and when I completed the paper... I still have around 20 minutes. Pretty fast huh? Well, some other people is more faster than me. Some even asking for answers when the time is almost up. I was like... -_-".

Anyways, tomorrow exam will be SEJ2 and PM. Die lor! History paper 2, I hope I can answer the paper and doesn't pass up blank paper >_<. Futhermore, I have to memorise moral values... For the god sake... How can I remember them? Argh! Tomorrow sure very stress one. I have to continue reading history X_X. Bye~!

0 comments: