BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hello!

Hello! It's my 1st time blogging... I don't know what to write... LOL

Yesterday, my class is celebrating for getting 2nd place in marching competition! Here are the photos~!


5 Science 5!! I accidentally snap this photo without warning... Sorry for those who not ready yet...


10! 9! 8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Say Science 5~!


Let's the open ceremony begin~!


Opening...


Johann and class teacher, Pn. Roslinda


Still opening... Be patient~


My crazy class~! Wah! They distribute food by throwing food...


Hello Marjan~! *Chi-ka!*


Ew... See how dirty is the place...


Let's see... Layer cakes, nuts, coconut cookies, chocolates and what else? Eh...? Where is Sarsi?


Me with my class teacher, Pn Roslinda... Aw... I've been distracted...


Kurtis is trying to block us... -_-"


Me with my crazy classmates!

That's all for today... Bye~!

0 comments: