BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weird dream...

It's seem like weird dream been bothering me these days. Monday I had a dream that related to the same day, The dream is about I regretting that I over slept and can't take photo. Today, I had a dream that somehow related to my life. It's like giving me warning or something. When I reach home from add-maths tuition, I was so damn tired. So, I straight away rush to my bed and take a nap. But then, I had another weird dream again... The dream it's like I still awake, lying on the bed. I tried to move my hands or legs, shout, get up from bed but I can't. After a while, I woke up... But I'm still tired so I decided to go back to sleep again. But... The same dream happen again! Then, I woke up again... I started to wondering why I having so many weird dream... I hope that tonight I won't have weird dream and let me sleep well. Well, it's time for me to sleep. Bye~!

0 comments: