BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Reliving moments...

Hello guys~! Nothing really special happen today. Having Biology, History, Modern Math, Bahasa Malaysia, Physics and English today. Every class was ok but English class is noisy as usual until Pn. Usha exploded like a volcano and slam her books on the table. Can't those talkative guys control their mouth? They should really get a life. During Physics class, it was ok too. Then something reminds me of the moment during marching practice and sport day. It was scout members shouting "1 Stu! 2 Stu!" and the whistle sound from the basketball court. I really miss that moment which I had a of lot fun with my classmates and friends. I'm just feel sad that moment just fly off like that. Time can really fly when u are having fun or something. Well, that's day for today. Bye~!

0 comments: