BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sleeping Beauty Ballet Concert, Starwalk and today~

Let's me just start off from Saturday night. That night I'm supposed to eat steamboat with my grandparent and relative as well. But then, my friend invited me to watch Sleeping Beauty Ballet Concert organized by MGS. The show is quite nice and I was shock that some my friends from SMI is actually involve in the concert too.

Sunday morning, I have to wake up early to participate Starwalk. Wow! I never expected so much people participate Starwalk. Something annoying is that... The telephone line is busy that morning, it's really hard to contact a person, even SMS also cannot. The Starwalk started at 7:15 a.m. Ok! It's time to do some walking! During Starwalk, my friends walk so fast until I can't really catch up and end up I'm walking alone. But luckily I got a certificate even though I completed the Starwalk without running or using shortcut =P. About lucky draw, I'm not lucky enough to get any prize =(.

Today schooling day like didn't learn anything. PJ period, just play la. SV period, teacher absent. SJ period, teacher absent too! Yay! I was so damn happy! LOL. MM period, the only one teacher who didn't absent for today subject. MT period, Pn. Nor Hamishah still haven't come back from Mecca (Where is my Add Math paper?!). Moreover, tomorrow speech day... We can go back at 12:30 p.m. Yay!! Ok la! I'm going to sleep... Bye~!

0 comments: