BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Holiday week...

Well... My holiday week is boring as usual. Staying at home or going to tuition except Friday and Today, I going out with my friends. Today I 1st time going out by taxi, at 1st I kinda scare but I trying to be brave to be independence.

Then I reach Imax and play L4D with my friends. After that going back home by taxi again, then Jason Martin suddenly wanted to follow my taxi. But then just because the taxi driver thought Jason already pay me the money and he didn't charge Jason. In the end, He charge me RM6+RM9=RM15 T_T. Seriously... I'm gonna ask Jason to pay me back RM6.

After that, I go out dinner with my grandparents and back home. Nothing much happen after this... Just that I have headaches. So, that's all for today. See ya~!

0 comments: