BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stress oh stress

Argh!!! Something wrong with my temper lately. I feel that I easily get angry for just some tiny irritating stuff. I been getting stress lately... About some stuff happening in school, school work, my result and some more my mom is making me feel more stress. When I was doing homework just now, she just keep nagging me, "why so late do work? bla bla bla". She don't understand my situation and ruining my mood to do homework. I just wan some peaceful moments when I was doing my work. Help~! Save me~! I wish I could manage my stress, if not... I will become mad!! Urgh... I should just go to my room and complete rest of my homework... Or not she will nag again. I should really nickname her as "Queen Nagger". Ok... Good night and bye!

0 comments: