BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

School reopen

Hello guys! School reopen today. I'm sure most of u guys have so many things to talk with friends. Today I get back my English paper and quite unexpectedly I got 36/100 for it. I can't believe I actually fail English especially the essays part T_T. Too bad Pn. Nor Hamishah absent today, I'm curious about my Add Math marks but I know I'm gonna fail.

During recess, I had bad luck... When I was eating prawn mee, Jegen came and he want to sit... So, I move my bag and guess what... My plastic file on the table, fell down and hit my prawn mee and then all the soup spill all over my pants. I was like "OH MY GOD!! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!". Such a wastage of food and my RM2 just fly away like that. Haiz... Let's just skip to next part.

It's computer period... Something wrong with internet connection and don't know what thing, then teacher say, "buat kerja sendiri". During Chemistry period, as usual... BORING~! Well, I'm trying to pay full attention to what teacher is saying but still... I can't fully understand what she saying. Later, it's Physics time! I got back my Physics paper 3 13/40, the marks is not up to my satisfactory... What to do? I think I'll just improve myself for SPM trial exam.

It's late now... I going to sleep, better don't get sleepy for tomorrow school. Bye~!

0 comments: