BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just another normal day...

Hello~! There is a ceramah this morning, about Effective Interview Skill. This ceramah is quite interesting actually, it give us alot of information of what we should we do or should not do during the interview. The person who conduct this ceramah is Michael and he is quite funny. He also let us see some funny video that is about the interview. He also show a video about life when the ceramah is about to end. That video is actually quite inspiring and the song is super nice! The song title is 'The Power of the Dream' sang by Celine Dion (I'm her #1 fan! LOL).

After ceramah is Biology. Phew... No history today! I'm glad~ Coz I didn't finish history homework =P. I got back my Biology paper, surpisingly I got 31/50 for paper 1, 32/100 for paper 2 and 40/50 for paper 3. So the total marks is 52%, yay! I didn't fail Biology~ LOL. I don't know why but I'm quite happy with my marks even it is not really high marks. Then it's Modern Math, nothing special happen. Recess time!

Nothing special happen during Physics period. Then it's English period, pity Pn. Usha... Another bad day for her, thanks to those classmates who actually can't control their mouth. At the end of the lesson, someone just did something that made Pn. Usha angry and just run off. What should we do to solve this problem?

School ended... It's tuition time! Nothing really special happen. Just some normal tuition~ Teacher is teaching and student is listening to teacher... Except for me, I almost fall asleep... Thanks to Chee Hoe who is waking me up. Oh yea! I got the Starwalk thingy just now... Just to remind u guys, remember to take ur starwalk thingy before it's too late!

Ok, it's dinner time... I got to go! Bye~!

0 comments: